Talent Acquisition Partner
Work with a brand new HR team and that is working together to create great experiences for their employees.
$80,000 — $85,000
This values based organisation recognises that the greatest asset they have is its people, yeah yeah I know you've heard that before, but it's true. Their brand is recognised across the country because they often save the day with a smile on their dial!
They have a brand new HR team and they are working together to create great experiences for their employees. As such they need someone to manage their day to day recruitment needs.
Reporting directly to the Head of OD you will be:
- Supporting the business to identify recruitment needs
- Being the first point of contact for all recruitment queries
- Create strong talent pipelines and communicate with existing talent pools
- Recruitment administration including generating employee contracts, employment packs and co-facilitating on-boarding with Managers
- Co-facilitating assessment centres
- Get involved in projects with the OD team
- Preferably, you have a background in retail/high volume recruitment - agency is totally cool
- Proven end to end recruitment experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and build solid relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- A proactive approach taking initiative and problem solving
There is parking on site and a lovely collaborative culture with potential to grow! They recognise the importance of flexibility and a healthy work-life balance. Please call Emma on 0434403425 for more information or apply using the link below.